Completing this form does not secure you a ticket to the event in question, it simply establishes a priority among all of the patrons who show up on the night of a given performance.
1. Add your name to the UP-Standby list here.
2. Starting at 6:45 p.m. nightly, we will sell UP-Standby tickets for $60 at the door, cash only, in order of priority, on as as available basis
3. The priority list is available below
4. We will seat as many people as we possibly can, but we are limited by the capacity of each space
5. You can only have one active UP-Standby request on the books at any one time. If you made more than one request, the soonest date will be kept, the others will be deleted.
6. Hundreds of UP-standby tickets are requested each year, most patrons that show up and have priority between 1-4 are able to get in.
7. If you’re on standby and tickets for your selected performance become available, we will call you with an opportunity to buy advanced tickets.
UP-Standby Priority (updated 10/22/17):
None at this time