ADVERTISE IN THE WICKED LIT 2015 PROGRAM
Reach an affluent, theatre-going, Halloween-loving audience and support Unbound Productions
“I can see why the show sells out every year!”
Wicked Lit 2015: Program Details
3,200 patrons over 31 performances: September 28-November 14
The 2015 lineup includes
The Fall of the House of Usher
The Grove of Rashomon and
The Ebony Frame!
– Average ticket price is $54
– 75% of our audience has a HHI of $75K+
– 50% of our audience comes from within 10 miles of Pasadena
– 55% of our patrons dine at restaurants before attending one of our shows
– Our audiences love Halloween and exciting live events!
Wicked Lit is an immersive theatre event that is staged at Mountain View Mausoleum and Cemetery. This year’s production will include three plays (and a connecting “frame”) that are all adapted from classic horror literature. More than 15k patrons have attended Unbound Productions’ events since 2008.
Unbound Productions Is A 501c3 Nonprofit Organization
Custom Sponsorship Packages Available!
FULL PAGE BLACK & WHITE (5.5” wide x 8.5” tall): $725
HALF PAGE BLACK & WHITE (5.5” wide x 4.25” tall): $425
Reservation deadline: September 7
Artwork (high res PDF with 1/8” bleed): September 11
Contact Jonathan for details.